Monday, July 28, 2008

Too Late To Start A New Years Resolution?

Hi and welcome!

After much time and consideration, I figured I'd join the ranks among other moms in effort to document some of the memories from Aiden's fleeting childhood and give you a glimpse into the disorder that is our life!

Looking back over some pictures of Aiden today, I realized how much he's grown, changed, evolved into this little (well, not so little) person. Saying that you'll miss it in a blink of an eye is an understatement at four. I spend too much time trying to tame him that I haven't let myself enjoy who he is. So, perhaps among the other half a dozen goals I have for myself, first and foremost is to spend a little more time playing and a little less worrying. So, that in the end I will know him better as a person and he will know me.





No comments: