Thursday, September 2, 2010

First Grade Has Been Good For Us

So far Aiden has learned all kinds of cool new sayings... Luckily, it's none of the ones you're thinking of.

For one, girls are no longer pretty but they are now officially HOT. Apparently, I fall into the has-beens in this category since Aiden told one of his friends that I used to be when Daddy first met me. I'm hoping those are his words and not Jamie's... Correction: Jamie's hoping those are his words too...

Cars are now 'nice rides.'

Robin (as in Batman &) can apparently recognize 'the soccer team from hell.'

Finally, there is one unmentionable saying which was used in an unfortunate game of Twister. It includes the word 'pants' and another name for a cat. It's a good thing Aiden is still in denial as to it's meaning OR origin.

And for all of you that don't follow Facebook, a glimpse at tonight's conversation:

Aiden: Look! I think the Canadians are still at school.

Me: Huh? :-/

Aiden: You know, the ones that cleaned up my chips.

1 comment:

Amanda said...

God bless him!!! Who knew 1st grade was so hilarious!