Friday, November 7, 2008

LOST

I'm feeling guilty for every time I've ever said anything harsh or mean about Millie (my one and only female sidekick companion in this crazy house). Seems she's ran away from us. But what's even sadder is that Aiden and I just realized this tonight. Not when she didn't sass me first thing this morning for new food or didn't rub all over me last night for some attention. That means she's been gone more than a day now. How did I not realize this? Without a Trace will tell you the first 24 hours are the most crucial. Is that the same in the case of missing kitties? First thing tomorrow, we're putting up signs and I'll probably call the shelter or SPCA (that's different than the environmental health which rate restaurants Manda...).

Oh, my heart aches. I feel awful thinking that she's out there by herself. Alone.

This is for you Millie. I'm sorry for ignoring you. Please come back home!!

Little Millie back in the day

What she looks like today. (No, it's not your eyes, it's out of focus.)

No comments: