Thursday, April 30, 2009

Sometimes You Got Nothing

Blogging has been hard lately. Can you tell? I've taken the lazy way out and posted pictures here and there just to feel that I'm doing something. But I just haven't had much to say. Well, I AM the quiet, shy type.

I don't do vague well. I usually give WAY more information than what is needed. But there's just been 'stuff' going on. And all this 'stuff' makes my normal everyday complaints seem ...well, almost petty. I'm hoping by admitting to this 'stuff,' (even just saying the word) I'll be able to move on, get past myself, and find something earth-shattering to blog about. Something riveting, much like all of my past posts.

Ah-ha, I know I've got you on the edge of your seat now!

In the meantime, I'm thankful for my friendships, for family, for my dear and ever patient husband, for a son that is in one word "amazing" (you thought I was going to say tiring, weren't you? That's true too), for life, and most importantly for the grace of God.

This verse below was shared tonight. It is said that we don't need to DO more to walk closer to God but to BELIEVE more.

Now faith is being sure of what we hope for and certain of what we do not see. Hebrews 11:1

No comments: