Tuesday, September 22, 2009

I'm Not Saying He's a Slow Driver but...

I know we've all made a game of it - you're driving home late at night, your tired, willing to try anything to stay awake, the conversation with your significant other is less than engaging. So you begin guessing the type of car behind you based on the headlights in the rear view mirror.

This is the scene Sunday night on our way home from Raleigh after great weekend at the lake then a wonderful celebration of Savannah's 2nd birthday (Happy Birthday, Savannah!). Needless to say, we were exhausted. I wanted to be nowhere else besides snuggled up in my bed. Then Jamie begins this game. He's not so bad at it, so he keeps at it. He's well entertained.

...I am not. Car after car pass by us. Seriously? Does he not see what's happening? I hated to do it but I had to bust his bubble.

We finally made it home. But only after giving up the game.

No comments: