Friday, February 26, 2010

Do Hard Things

I'm continually amazed at what this mom has to share and the depth of how she parents. Each time I read from her blog, I'm brought back to the true meaning of being a parent and a Christian. Her most recent post really hit home just as I have revamped Aiden's chore list for the umpteenth time. I was thrilled to learn that our library was able to hold a copy of the book for me.

PS - Yes, I'm still alive and breathing. I can't say the same for our recent fish... but that's another story!

4 comments:

Katie Lewis said...

So weird - I'm getting this book tomm! :) Love her posts - very helpful!

Love ya,
KT

Anonymous said...

So wish you would blog again...Hugs, m

reyeling isabel said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
ffxiv said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.