Friday, October 3, 2008

The Halloween Chronicles

As Halloween draws closer and Aiden changes his mind again as to what he will be this year, I thought I would chronicle our previous Halloween selections. In both Aiden and Jamie's defense, most of these were picked out by me.
2004: Aiden and Aunt Amanda (age 8 months)

2005: 'Bee'lieve it or not, I only have a picture of Aiden's backside for the year of the Bumblebee (age 20 months)

2006: Buzz Light Year & Me (age 2 1/2)

2007: I know... you're surprised to see a superhero among the mix. Spiderman (age 3 1/2)

2007: Spidie & Me - If you look closely, you can see Aiden's brace under his costume. Only 10 days before Halloween, Aiden broke his collar bone while playing with his best buddy, Clayton.

2007: Pumpkin craving & the forces of good and evil

Any bets on what Aiden will be this year?

1 comment:

creative gal said...

That is too cute!! I say. .. he will probably be another hero! :o)