Monday, June 1, 2009

Maybe Size Matters...

Yes, I'm talking about my camera. What were you thinking?

I arrived home this afternoon to see my birthday present resting safely on our doorstep. A new lens for my camera!! Yea!! Jamie and Aiden got me the 'Sony 75-300mm f/4.5-5.6 Compact Super Telephoto Zoom Lens' (that's the official name). What does it mean? I can take lots more close ups, get more detail. And I'm psyched.

Just from my doorstep I was able to take some amazing close up shots from far away. Take a peak...





And a few indoors

Seriously, the back of the Clorox bottle from across the kitchen. I'm in love.

2 comments:

Amanda said...

What a fun present!

Jason said...

Congratulations! I love my 75-300. It is the best way for me to currently get faux-macro shots. Enjoy and remember to change lenses fast, don't leave your camera open for even a moment without cover. =)