Tuesday, June 30, 2009

Tuesday's 10

1. Well, I gave up. I'm on Facebook. Technically I've been on there for a while. But now I've stopped pretending it doesn't exist. Adding it to my blackberry was a nice touch and gives me something to do when I'm bored.

2. We still have no set plans for the fourth. We have options but no plans. Whatever we decide, we'll be sticking close to home this year.

3. Nearly 5 years ago, I was in the delivery room when little Emma was born by c-section. It's all smoke and mirrors... Okay, no mirrors but there was a lot of smoke. I mean a lot of smoke... Don't worry, I didn't tell KT until about a year ago after all her babies were born.

4. Now they are moving to GA :-( The bad new is: I'll be all by myself... But you can check out their sweet little house.

5. The good news is: I'm officially accepting applications for new friends. Just kidding... kinda... not really... maybe. Depends, whatcha offering?

6. It takes an amazing amount of tolerance to put up with me. On the surface you think I'm nice and quiet. I hear people say that all the time. But you'd be amazed how much I can rant & whine. Or maybe, if you're a regular here, you're not that surprised at all.

7. I'm handicapped when it comes to typing on my laptop. My palm constantly hits the mousepad and sends unfinished messages requiring responses from friends such as 'huh?' and 'what?'

8. I'm still wondering why it is that the one doctor I don't want to see is the only one available when I need to be seen. The injustice of it all.

9. I think I've made one good parental decision this week. I actually researched the new Transformers movie before opting out of taking Aiden to see it. Yeah for me - trying to make intelligent, informed decisions.

10. I have three new cookbooks. Any bets on how long it takes me to use them?

1 comment:

Amanda said...

The Dr is available b/c no one else wants to see him either.

Good list!