Tuesday, February 10, 2009

Five Years Have Past

I can hardly believe that it's been five years since Aiden came into our lives. Some days if feels as though I have only blinked and others it feels like a life. I think how much our lives have changed in the past year. How much we have endured. How much our love has grown. It makes me sad that I will never hold Aiden the same as I did then, but my bond with him is so significantly stronger now that I would never trade it for anything.

So, to you my little doodle, Happy 5th Birthday!
With all my heart and all my love, Mom




2 comments:

Katie Lewis said...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY!

We love you!
Katie,Fred, Kaitlin, Emma, Owen,Joey and Abby

Amanda said...

Gosh that doesn't even look like the same crazy squirt is he today!

Sorry we missed talking to him last night. We'll call tonight!

Happy birthday A-man!