Thursday, February 19, 2009

Words To Live By

So, the other night I was up just a little later than normal watching TV, which is a little out of the normal. What's better than late night Sex and the City reruns? ... I don't know either. And during my late night entertainment, it occurred to me that Carrie Bradshaw is pure guiness. Inspired by her words to live by, I've included some favorites below.

PS. I was going to bore you with commentary, but it got too deep and Carrie Bradshaw didn't seem so fun anymore. So here we are girls, grab your pens, you'll wanna write these down. And btw, this is my fav CB hair style. Figured you needed to know that.

I don't believe in email. I'm an old-fashion girl. I prefer calling and hanging up.

When a relationship dies do we ever really give up the ghost or are we forever haunted by the spirits of relationships past.

Do we need distance to get close?

Can you make a mistake and miss your fate?

Some people are settling down, some people are settling and some people refuse to settle for anything less than butterflies.

To be in a couple, do you have to put your single self on a shelf?

If two people have only one thought between them, something is very wrong.

Can you really forgive if you can't forget?

Today I had a thought. What if I... what if I had never met you?


Maybe our mistakes are what make our fate.

When it comes to life and love, why do we believe our worst reviews?

Maybe you can't change a man, but once in a blue moon, you can change a woman.

Thanks for the ride, Prince Charming.

What's your favorite SATC quote?

1 comment:

Annie said...

Way too deep for me on a Saturday morning - when I get into trains of thought like that one it brings up stuff I'd much rather it didn't lol!

Thank you for your comments on my blog - it is nice to know we're not the only parents exhausted dealing with a kid that likes to keep everyone up at night!