Monday, August 25, 2008

Summer Lovin'

For a little end of summer adventure, Aiden and I visited my mom at her 'new home' in Virginia - this is of course, opposed to the old house in O-Town. With the promise of swing, slides, and pools, we were able to talk Emma into joining us.


Princess Emma

It is rumored that prior the trip, Emma had told others that she was going on vacation with her boyfriend. Until Saturday evening, I was unable to verify this information. After a late dip in the pool, Aiden was lagging behind as we made our way back to the apartment. It was at that moment when Emma proclaimed Come On Boyfriend!


Boyfriend Aiden

The best part was the conversation with Aiden following the declaration. Emma wants me to fall in love with her and I don't want to... Sounds just like a guy, huh? But for 4, I let him off the hook. I explained that he didn't have to. He just needed to be nice to her. By the next morning he was calling her Princess on the jungle gym.

Gigi, we had a wonderful time visiting you! It was a wonderful end to super summer. Thanks for having us. We can't wait to do it again!!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

And in Emma's defense, I have not had time to take her to get her hair cut...until this week, THANK GOD! :) She loved going on her "vacation" with you and her boyfriend. Hope she didn't drive Aiden too crazy!

Love
Katie