Saturday, September 6, 2008

Surviving TS Hanna

Call me a weather geek. As a kid, I wanted to be a 'wet water forecaster' (aka meteorologist). I love a good storm, hurricane, any type of weather crisis. Snow would be nice - not necessarily right now. But good luck getting some of that around here any time of the year!

Aiden and I had a good time with it while we let Jamie sleep in a bit. I thought we'd share our storm damage and give you a taste of the wind.

Wooo... Hanging on for dear life... Maybe we slept through the worst of it
or it missed us completely again (can you feel my disappointment?)

Storm Damage - This is the worst of it. Now stop laughing, of course people still have these?! They make perfectly good cupholders while grilling.

In other news, Gigi shipped out today. She's been deployed to help with the preparation and recovery from Hurricane Ike. We will keep her and all those in it's path in our prayers.

No comments: