Thursday, December 4, 2008

Adventures In PA

Several weeks ago, I convinced GiGi to travel with Aiden and I to PA to visit close friends who moved there a year ago. Clayton and Aiden have been best buddies since... well, almost birth. Aiden was just over 6 weeks and Clayton would have been three months old or so when they first began 'shootin' the breeze.' Michelle (Clayton's mum) and I kinda transitioned into this mommy thing together, then she had to out do me by having another.

Both of her children were celebrating their 2nd and 5th birthdays. Figuring that only happens once, we decided to make the journey. The kids had a great time. We were able to catch some snow, which was a miracle in itself being that it NEVER snows here. (And yes, I'm completely trying to jinx myself...) So here's a few pics to share.

Aiden goofing off at the party


This is probably an accurate picture of the two them -
Double Trouble... Thing One and Thing Two

Poor Abby, the only girl

No comments: